- This event has passed.
Ladies Coaching Beginner Contermanskloof
February 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
You are new to mountain biking? Then this is for you! You have absolutely no riding experience and/or little base fitness.
(Beginner Level 1)
You are comfortable riding very easy single trail but you don’t know how to handle switchbacks (tight corners), and any obstacle in the way. (Beginner Level 2)
Getting to know your mountain bike | Bike safety & maintenance | Learning the ‘attack position’ and dynamic weight shifting | Correct gear selection | Effective braking | Negotiating small trail obstacles incl. A-frames, bridges, rocks, roots, smaller drops | Bike Balancing | Bike-body-separation | Vision and Mind | Pumping | cornering foundation
Important! Don’t wear cleated shoes. Wear takkies and fit flat pedals to better concentrate on the skills training.
Meerendal, Bloemendal, Contermanskloof (email us for our term calendar)
R380 per session | Drop-in
R350 per session | 5 Rides Pack R1750
R320 per session | 10 Rides Pack R3200
R290 per session | Term package (until 27 March)
• 2 hour skills and fitness ride with a qualified mtb coach with first aid certificate
• Small groups, maximum of 6 riders per coach
• Trail fee
• Basic mechanical support
• Coffee or cool drink at the end of the ride
• Term members receive FREE bike set up, nutritional advice and goody-bag with Hammer Nutrition and Passion 4 Wholeness products, buff, chain loop by squirt, water bottle and more
• Term members (>4 months) can opt for a tailored fitness/cycle program for R290 per month
• Term members (>6 months) receive a complimentary cycle top by Enjoy Fitness
• Term members receive 20% discount on monthly outrides
• Term members can join any of our rides (except monthly outride), as many times as they like
• Term members receive discounts on protective wear by G-Form, sunblock SolrX, Hammer Nutrition and Passion 4 Wholeness products, Enjoy Fitness garments
Contact email@example.com or 0827955878 for bookings.