- This event has passed.
Foundation Workshop Bloemendal
November 3 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
If you are new to mountain biking, this is for you! You are comfortable riding very easy single trai but you don’t know how to handle corners, downhills and any obstacle in the way.
• Getting to know your mountain bike
• Bike safety & maintenance
• Learning the ‘attack position’ and dynamic weight shifting
• Correct gear selection and effective braking
• Negotiating small trail obstacles incl. A-frames, bridges, rocks, roots, smaller drops
• Bike Balancing and Bike-body-separation
• Vision and Mind
• Cornering foundation
• Skills development by professional instructors
• 1:6 coach group ratio
• Day Permit
• Snacks & Vitamin Drinks
• Basic mechanical support
• Value bag
• Photos if situation permits
email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot.