- This event has passed.
January 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Our Beginner Level 1-3 training rides are for ladies that do not have or have very little mountain biking experience. These sessions focus primarily on practicing techniques and getting you comfortable riding easy single trails. Once you mastered these fundamental techniques you will transition to our intermediate rides where you enhance your skills but also fitness and strength will play a more important role.
HOW IT WORKS
Our Weekly Ladies Rides are meant to improve your fitness and skills on the bike. This is not a skills workshop but a training ride with the focus on skills application and fitness build up. Every training session is different but typically we include 15 minutes skills drills to repeat techniques and 85 minutes riding time in the trails to practice difficult sections and apply newly learned techniques. We give you lots of skills tips during the ride and practice everything you struggle with to transform you into a confident and skilled rider.
Before joining our weekly training, we encourage you to attend our Introduction to Mountain Biking course. We run those intro sessions most Saturdays from 13-16h00 either in Bloemendal or Deer Park/Table Mountain.
Whether you are a newbie or seasoned mountain biker, we’ll be testing your skills and build your foundation to ensure your transition into the Ladies groups is smooth and fun.
- 15-Jan Bloemendal
- 22-Jan Bottelary Hills
- 29-Jan Nitita/B-Gums
- 05-Feb Meerendal
- 12-Feb Hoogekraal
- 19-Feb Bloemendal
- 26-Feb Contermanskloof
- 05-Mar Fair Cape Loop
- 12-Mar Meerendal
- 10-Jan Kirstenbosch/ Constantia/ Green Belts
- 17-Jan TBM Rhodes Memorial
- 24-Jan Table Mountain Deer Park/Signal Hill
- 31-Jan Constantia Bike Park/ Green Belts
- 07-Feb Tokai
- 14-Feb Table Mountain Deer Park/Signal Hill
- 21-Feb Kirstenbosch/ Constantia/ Green Belts
- 28-Feb TBM Rhodes Memorial
- 07-Mar Constantia Bike Park/ Green Belts
- 14-Mar Tokai
- 12-Jan Tokai/Green Belts
- 19-Jan Bloemendal/XCO/ Majik Forest/ Lombards Terra
- 26-Jan Table Mountain/Deer Park/Higgovale
- 02-Feb Contermanskloof
- 09-Feb Rhodes Memorial/UCT XCO course
- 16-Feb Hoogekraal Main ST & Cobra
- 23-Feb Tokai/Green Belts
- 02-Mar Bloemendal/ Bloemendaler
- 09-Mar Table Mountain/ Deer Park
- 16-Mar Meerendal
- R390 per session | Drop-in
- R360 per session | 5 Rides Pack R1800 (valid 2 months)
- R330 per session | 10 Rides Pack R3300 (valid 4 months)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Adventure and skills
- Our sessions are 2 hours in duration
- 6:1 rider to coach ratio for individual attention
- Quality skills and fitness training with great vibes
- NB: Please note that permits are NOT included
Send an email to email@example.com to receive our full program and sign up for your first session.