- This event has passed.
March 7 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Our Advanced skills rides are very technical. You can expect to practice Enduro and Downhill routes. You will need to successfully complete our Rock, Drops and Jumps (RDJ) Workshop or have ridden with us on our intermediate rides. The advanced sessions are open to any male and female rider capable to enjoy technical and steep terrain. We also include junior riders who proved themselves. 😉
These sessions are 2 hours in duration and run in true Enduro style. Comfortable pace to the head of a trail. Inspecting trail features and lines and repetitive riding of certain sections, initially slowly and then faster. Depending on where we are riding, expect around 18-22 km of distance and 300-400m of ascent.
- 10-Jan Rhodes Memorial/UCT XCO
- 17-Jan Tokai DH lines
- 24-Jan Signal Hill
- 31-Jan Glen/Boulders
- 07-Feb Tokai DH lines
- 14-Feb Rhodes Memorial/UCT XCO
- 21-Feb Signal Hill
- 28-Feb Glen/Boulders
- 07-Mar Tokai DH lines
- 14-Mar Rhodes Memorial/UCT XCO
- 5 Jan Jonkershoek
- 12-Jan Tokai DH lines
- 19-Jan Bloemendal
- 26-Jan Table Mountain/Glen/Boulders DH lines Hoogekraal course
- 02-Feb Contermanskloof DH Lines
- 09-Feb Rhodes Memorial/UCT XCO course
- 16-Feb Hoogekraal Main ST & Cobra
- 23-Feb Constantia Bike Park/Tokai/Green Belts
- 02-Mar Bloemendal/Bloemendaler
- 09-Mar Table Mountain/Deer Park
R390 per person
WHAT WE OFFER
-Adventure and skills
-Our sessions are 2 hours in duration
-6:1 rider to coach ratio for individual attention
-Quality skills and fitness training with relaxed vibes
NB: Please note that permits are not included.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our information brochure and book your session with us.